Here are some of the most common tempers for aluminum plate production:
- हे – Soft Annealed Temper: This is the softest temper for aluminum plate, with low strength and good formability. It is achieved by annealing the aluminum at a low temperature.
- एच14 – Half Hard Temper: This temper has moderate strength and good formability. It is achieved by cold-working the aluminum, followed by a low-temperature annealing process.
- H32 – Stabilized Temper: This temper has good strength and is suitable for structural applications. It is achieved by cold-working the aluminum, followed by a stabilizing annealing process.
- टी 6 – Solution Heat-Treated and Artificially Aged: This is a high-strength temper for aluminum plate, achieved by heating the aluminum to a high temperature and then quenching it in water, followed by an aging process.
- टी 651 – Solution Heat-Treated, Stress-Relieved by Stretching, and Artificially Aged: This temper is similar to T6, but with additional stretching to relieve internal stresses. It has higher dimensional stability and improved resistance to cracking.
There are many other tempers for aluminum plate production, each with its own set of properties and applications. The choice of temper depends on the intended use of the aluminum plate and the required properties.