3004 aluminum sheet material introduction
3004 aluminum sheet is a common type of 3000 series alloy. Like 3003 aluminum sheet alloy, 3004 series aluminum sheet also belongs to a series of aluminum manganese alloy. How strong is 3004 aluminum? It has higher strength than 3003, excellent formability and good corrosion resistance. There are higher strength parts than 3003 alloy.
The strength of 3004 alloy aluminum sheet is slightly higher than that of 1000 series pure aluminum sheet, 3004 alloy cannot be strengthened by heat treatment, and mechanical properties can be improved by cold working method.
3004 aluminum alloy composition table is as follows:
Aluminum sheet 3004 alloy features
1. Good plasticity. AL 3004 has high plasticity in the annealed state.
2. Good corrosion resistance. 3004 aluminum plate can not be easily oxidized in humid climate.
3. Good weldability. Can carry out various forms of processing production.
4. Good machinability.Al/Al 3004 alloy has good machinability when hard tempered.
5. Good tensile strength. A small amount of Mg is added to aluminum 3004 sheet to refine the crystal after 3004 annealing, and the tensile strength is improved.
3004 aluminum sheet alloy properties
|Item||Tensile strength||Yield strength||Shear strength||Fatigue strength||Modulus of elasticity||Poisson’s ratio||Elongation||Hardness|
|Parameter||215MPa||170 MPa||115 MPa||105 MPa||70-80 Pa||0.33||10%||52|
What is 3004 aluminum used for?
3004 aluminum sheet is used for processing parts that require good formability, high corrosion resistance, good weldability, or work that requires both these properties and higher strength than 1XXX series alloys, such as kitchenware, food and chemical products Processing and storage devices, tanks and tanks for transporting liquid products, various pressure vessels and pipes processed with thin plates, general utensils, heat sinks, cosmetic plates, photocopier rollers, marine materials, etc.
3004 aluminum sheet used for cookware
3004 aluminum sheet applied to heat sink
3004 aluminum sheet for building ships
3003 aluminum vs 3004 aluminum sheet
1. Hardness comparison: AA3003 is softer, while AA3004 is harder.
2. Aluminum plate price comparison: AA3003 is more than 1000 pieces/ton cheaper than AA3004 in price.
3. Comparison of chemical elements: The main feature of the two is the content of manganese, the metal manganese is hard, and has strong anti-corrosion performance and flexibility. However, the aluminum-magnesium-manganese plate made of AA3003 does not contain manganese, which makes its AA3003 soft.
4. Comparison of metal properties: 3004 has good fatigue strength and shear strength, slightly higher than 3003 alloy.
Huawei 3004 aluminum sheet shipping and packaging
1. We will sandwich the paper and cover film on the 3004 aluminum plate to ensure that the surface is intact and free of scratches.
2. In order to ensure that the 3004 aluminum plate is clean and free of dirt during transportation, we use plastic or kraft paper packaging to prevent moisture and rain.
3. Wooden support is added to the package to avoid collision during transportation and ensure no deformation;
4. Exported 3004 aluminum plate products are packaged in wooden boxes and brackets, and printed with signs.
Why choose Huawei as the supplier of 3004 aluminum plate?
As a 3004 aluminum sheet supplier in China, we can provide the following guarantees to our customers.
1.Huawei has more than 20 years of experience in the production, inventory and supply of 3004 aluminum sheets.
2. We are able to offer the best price for Alloy 3004 Aluminum Sheet and supply it worldwide with the shortest delivery time.
3. The export conforms to the standards of ASTM, EN and other countries.
4. We can provide you with a variety of logistics options, including Exworks, FOB, CFR, CIF to any port.
5. The documents we provide include – certificate of origin, invoice and PI certified by the chamber of commerce, other test reports, and various certificates required by customers.