What materials are used to make the boat?
Speaking of which material is suitable for the hull, people will think of aluminum plate, and the more commonly used one is 5052 feuille d'aluminium. Aluminum alloys have been used in shipbuilding for nearly a hundred years. Due to strict manufacturing requirements and process requirements, the production capacity of ship plates has also become an important indicator to measure the strength of various aluminum plate manufacturers.
Aluminum alloys are widely used in various fields due to their light weight, high strength and good workability. The deck, engine pedestal, ship side, bottom outer plate and other components of the ship can be made of different aluminum alloys, thereby reducing the weight of the ship. Realize lightweight development.
Compared with ordinary feuille d'aluminium mince,5052 aluminum alloy plate belongs to aluminum-magnesium series alloy, which has the characteristics of small specific gravity and elastic modulus, résistance à la corrosion, soudabilité, easy processing and good low temperature performance. It has many advantages for ships. Marin 5083 aluminum plate generally adopts H116, H112, H32 state, and some ship manufacturers will also require products to have corresponding classification society certification, such as CCS certification, ABS certification, etc., depending on customer requirements.
The performance of 5052 aluminum plate meets the requirements of shipbuilding, not only that, but also has the advantages of lightweight:
1. The specific gravity is small. The density of aluminum alloy is small, and the use of aluminum plate can reduce the weight of the ship, increase the speed, and at the same time reduce fuel consumption and save fuel consumption.
2. Bonne résistance à la corrosion. 5052 aluminum plate is a typical anti-rust aluminum plate. Even under harsh conditions such as seawater, it will not rust, which can reduce maintenance costs such as oiling and prolong the service life.
3. Excellent formability and weldability. 5052 aluminum plate is easy to be processed in various forms such as cutting, stamping, cold bending, forming and cutting, and is suitable for streamlining the hull.
4. Good welding performance. Can be welded more easily.
5. Aluminum alloy can be recycled.
From the point of view of ship designers, ships made of aluminum alloys can achieve higher speed and longer service life. These advantages of aluminum alloys have made them develop rapidly in the application of ships. Provides a broad application market.